Categories

Photography (255) Music (208) Portraiture (147) Italian Vogue (35) Poetry (22) BBC (20) Thoughts (16) Art (3) www.elafraczkowska.com (3) Facebook (2)

Just me.

Just me.

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Today Was a Good Day

Two good things related to my post from 5 March tonight...

Firstly, one of the photos from that post got published today (here's a link to it, but you can view it below, too).
Secondly, I had the most bizarre 2-min chat with my friend Ben in the afternoon. Here's what happened (this is only an approximation, of course).

- You know that poem by Berger that you posted on your blog? It's absolutely beautiful! It's exquisite. - What Berger's poem are you on about? - You know that recent post with a few pictures from your walk? You said you quoted Berger... - Oh... Oh! Oh, that's my poem. The only bit by Berger is in the last stanza where the quotation marks are.

I'm not greedy for compliments (most of the time, I - honestly - don't like them), but it just doesn't get any better than that if you love Berger the way I do. Ben, you're unbeatable.



No comments:

Post a Comment